You won't find the ability to enable simultaneous output in the default Pulseaudio sound controls for any desktop environment. After all, the setting is fairly obscure. So, if you want a graphical control to enable it, you'll need to install the paprefs package to gain access to additional Pulseaudio controls. Ubuntu/Debian/Mint
Mettler toledo scale calibration
- General sound problems - where the problem is observed across multiple applications - should usually be filed against the kernel, or PulseAudio (see below for instructions on determining whether the problem is PulseAudio-related). If the problem is observed only in a specific application, or only in applications which use a single sound library ...
- See full list on mathiashueber.com
Sound quality in modern distros is and was a pet peeve of mine, I can't stand muddy, mushy sound pulseaudio -start. Or you can log out, then log in your account.The sound quality will improve, and...
- When I compare the sound from Google Play music, YouTube and there is no doubt, music is so In Linux the music sounds like from a can. There is no advanced sound panel to tweak, or is it?
5. Check sound settings. Check to make sure your audio devices aren't muted and haven't been Right-click the listing for your sound card or audio device, such as headphones or speakers, select...
- Sep 14, 2020 · youtube video sound sync problem with JACK (no pulseaudio) Post by bentjack » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:13 pm Youtube video sound sync is going off using just JACK, no pulseaudio.
Sep 26, 2012 · PulseAudio is the default sound server used in Ubuntu these days (including many other GNU/Linux distributions). Although I usually end up having troubles with it thus I just use ALSA instead . But many like it for its versatile features .
- Dec 11, 2020 · While no new features were added in Mesa 20.2.4, there was a rendering bugfix for Blender viewport with AMD NAVI 5700 XT GPUs. Firewalld 0.9.1 removed a patch and added a workaround for the Docker bridge. ModemManager 1.14.8 made minor improvements and fixed a daemon crash when a device is being removed during the initialization sequence.
Jul 13, 2017 · 1) Check pulseaudio is running as a daemon. $ ps -ae | grep pulseaudio. 2) Run Pulseaudio in with verbose $ pulseaudio -vvvv. If RED color logs are there, please go through it or post below. If no error are there do ctrl +c . 3) Start Pulseaudio as a daemon $ pulseaudio -D. 4) Play a wav file using command line $ paplay "wave file path"
- I've been using obs for a while now great software. Not too long ago I switched from ubuntu to arch linux now when ever I try to use pulseaudio to capture audio I get no sound.
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture. These are some of PulseAudio's features: * High quality software mixing of multiple audio streams with support for
- Neither will audio players work. Usually, audio support under WSL is unnecessary because Windows already provides better support for your music/video needs. If, for whatever reason, you want to hear audio playing under WSL, there is a way to do it. You will need to set up PulseAudio both under both Windows and WSL. Setting Up PulseAudio on Windows
# This file is part of PulseAudio. # # PulseAudio is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify # it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as # published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the # License, or (at your option) any later version.